Water Damage Leon Valley
The humid Texas weather puts homeowners at risk of experiencing water issues in many forms, all which can be remediated by the water damage Leon Valley techs at 911 Restoration San Antonio.
When it comes to water related issues we always offer same day services, because the longer the water sits, the more damage it creates. Our water damage Leon Valley experts want to minimize this damage, so we always act fast.
We are licensed, bonded and insured to conduct all types of home restoration services, such as:
- Toilet overflow sanitization
- Pipe bursts remediation
- Washer hose bursts correction
- Mold infestation clean up
- Water heater leak repair
- Fire sprinkler malfunction restoration
- Flooded basement water removal
We know what it takes to restore your home after it has been affected by a flood, so when you call us you can be sure that you will get water damage Leon Valley workers to your home within 45 minutes of receiving your emergency call.
Call our water damage Leon Valley technicians as soon as you realize that you need water pumped from your home, and we will immediately use professional grade sump pumps, wet vacs and air movers to get your home dry again.
Your Ice Machine May Be Causing A Leaky Situation
Your home can become flooded if your ice machine malfunctions and begins to leak. We don’t really think about it, but the machine is connected to the water line, so if there is a problem then there is a big possibility that your kitchen can become filled with water.
Our water damage Leon Valley unit wants you to know the most common reasons your ice machine may be having problems:
- Low water flow to the ice machine. This may be occurring due to issues with the water supply or from the water filter becoming plugged up. You know this is happening if you start getting malformed ice cubes.
- Water leaking into the machine. A leaky inlet water valve is usually the main cause of this type of leak. You might start to notice that your ice cubes may be bigger than usual. If they get too large they can get stuck in the evaporator and cause a frozen blockage.
- The room temperature is too warm. Your ice machine will work better if it is in an environment that is proportional to the water and air temperature. If it is too hot then this may result in a lower ice production.
- High water temperature. If the water going into the ice maker is warmer than 90 degrees than it will take too long for the water to freeze, tripping the freeze cycle timer. This will cause it to shut down and halt all ice production.
If you notice that your ice machine has not been working properly then you can call the water damage Leon Valley workers and we will be sure give you a free home inspection as soon as we arrive.
We Aim To Help Our Customers With All Aspects Of Their Flood Damage
Our water damage Leon Valley members want their customers to feel at ease as soon as we get to the site of the damage. We understand how intense the whole situation can be, and we will always try to ensure your emotional wellbeing once we are involved.
You can count on us to take over responsibility of the damage, because we will handle it all, from the renovation work to helping you file your insurance claim.
Our water damage Leon Valley operation understands how important it is to get to the scene of the damage quickly, so we keep our office available 24/7/365 in order to serve you any time of the day or night.
It is especially important to get your insurance filed correctly, so we make great efforts to take over the whole thing for you.
When you call us you know that you are getting a team of workers that will help you every step of the way, so contact our water damage Leon Valley team with 911 Restoration San Antonio and we will set up an appointment as soon as possible today!