As a fully licensed, bonded and insured company, we have received many important certifications. Not only do we meet insurance requirements, but our services are approved by all major national insurance companies. Damage control and repair has to be done while staying within codes and regulations. We understand this and our professionals are certified, updated and well versed with what is required out of them. We have the right tools and we know how to use them in the best way to offer you safe and advanced restoration services. The safety and security of our professionals, our clients and your property is of paramount importance to us. To ensure this, we follow all the safety protocol and requirements. So when you call on us, you can rest assured that you will have PROFESSIONAL experts at your service.
Our certifications and credentials include:
- theCleantrust Certification (formerly IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Services)
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- EAA (Environmental Assessment Association) which means we are a lead safe certified firm.
- CRA (Cleaning and Restoration Association)
- Insurance certificate of $2,000,000 – We are fully insured and carry general liability and pollution liability.